Job Role: Junior Software Engineer
Experience: 1-2 years
Job Location: Delhi
Flexing It™ has been founded by Chandrika Pasricha, who has over 17 years of consulting experience, the bulk of it with McKinsey & Co. Over the past few years, she has operated more independently, consulting with leading organizations in the Healthcare and Development domains.
- Responsible for designing and architecting software products.
- Understand the current and proposed product offerings by Flexing It™ and come up with secure, robust and scalable solutions.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with clients (internal or external) and resolve their issues.
- Understand and document the current system.
- Enhance the system to cater to various dynamic needs of the clients.
- Conceive, research, design, and develop security, authentication & portal solutions for various industries as needed.
- Provide security architecture and engineering guidance for new and existing products.
- Interact with engineering, product management, architecture, and support/ services teams.
- Excellent analytical skills and a good learner, who can pick up new technologies in a short span of time.
- Exposure to Python and MySQL or any other RDBMS mandatory.
- Knowledge of HTML is mandatory.
- Exposure to Postgres and MongoDB will be a huge plus.
- Exposure to AJAX libraries like JQuery, YUI, prototype, etc. and a good understanding of at least one of them.
- Should be comfortable with Gunicorn, Nginx, and Ubuntu (or any other Linux flavor)
- Knowledge of other open source technologies like Java, PHP, Perl, etc. will be highly appreciated.
To apply for this job please visit www.flexingit.com.