Website Fanuc India Pvt Ltd.,
Job Role: Software Developer
Eligibility: BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience: 3 To 6 Years
Walk-In Date: 23rd Feb 2019
Walk-In Time: 09:00 AM To 03:00 PM
Venue Location: Chennai
Job Location: Bangalore
Fanuc Corporation Japan is a pioneer in Computer Numerical Control (CNC) technology since 1956. In today’s manufacturing world, “FANUC” is amongst the most reliable and dependable brands on any shop-floor. This has resulted in our achieving a dominant share in the demanding CNC and ROBOT markets.
FANUC India Private Limited is a subsidiary of Fanuc Corporation and was established in 1992 with its headquarters in Bangalore.
- Good understanding of MVC and mobile application development is beneficial.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
- Should be able to write reusable, high quality and optimized code.
- Good grasp on SQL Server 2008 or above.
- Should be proficient in designing tables, views, stored procedures, triggers, writing comlex queries with optimization techniques.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (SVN, TFS etc).
- Knowledge on Design patterns.
- B.E. / B. Tech. / M.C.A in Computer Science/ Information Technology with minimum 60% aggregate throughout academics.
- 03 to 08 years of experience in developing software applications using Microsoft Visual Studio.
Documents to Carry:
- Please carry your latest resume and photograph for the interview.
Hotel Aloft Chennai,
102, Rajiv Gandhi Salai,
Sholinganallur, Chennai – 600119.