Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Job Location: Noida
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
- Installation, configuration, and upgrading of Oracle server software and related products
- Good Understanding of RAC (2 nodes or 3 nodes) and its services
- Understanding Active/Passive, Active-Active (ASM and Veritas Cluster)
- Different OS few important commands to check the server load Partitioning (Partition Tables and it’s type understanding Range, Hash, etc)
- Indexing (Local and Global Index, its benefits and drawbacks)
- Worked on Heavy databases 100+ TB (Filesystem and ASM)
- Adding Disk in ASM and Adding datafiles in RAC, temp files, etc.
- Establish and maintain sound backup and recovery policies and procedures (RMAN backup, Level0, level1, level2 &
- Logical Backup Exports)
- Good knowledge of the physical database design
- A good understanding of the underlying operating system (Windows, Unix/Linux)
- Great Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Problem-solving approach
- Work as part of a team and provide 24×7 support when required
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ericsson.com.