Job Role: Software Developer
Ericsson is driving 5G standardization and was the largest contributor to the standardization body in 3GPP during 2018. Ericsson is committed to rapidly applying these standards to our technology development. Ericsson is a technology leader in 5G. Pioneering customers select us as their 5G partner and we are first with commercial live networks in four continents. This includes multiple operators in both the US and South Korea, as well as in Switzerland, Australia and UAE. We have publicly announced commercial 5G deals with more than 20 named operator customers. In India, we are known for delivering “World-First” projects for India’s largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers.
- Spring 3.x (required), Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring SPEL
- JPA (2.0) and Hibernate 4.1 (Required)
- 3. JQuery and Ajax
- Excellent in frameworks Knockout, dynaTree, bootstrap
- EJB 3.1, JBoss 7.3, Apache CAMEL, Apache Tomcat v10, JMS, and Messaging (preferably HornetQ as implementer)
- Distributed caching (preferably Infinispan)
- Strong database knowledge
- Preferable to have experience in Telecom OSS and BSS area like prepaid charging & associated solutions like Multi-mediation, billing applications, middleware, provisioning, inventory management, Service Switching & Service Control functions, NMS, IP and VAS area, etc.
- Experience in BSS Solution integration with Telecom Operator would be added advantage
- Knowledge/Experience with Front End technologies mainly Angular shall be a plus.
- Good in Trouble-shooting
- Excellent communication skills, paired with proficiency in spoken and written English
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ericsson.com.