Website Episteme Soft
Job Role: Java Developer
Episteme Soft Pvt Limited was founded by veterans of Cisco Systems and Juniper Networks. We are based in Hyderabad and Bangalore, India. Episteme Soft is a provider of whitebox Ethernet switches on x86 servers as low cost appliances that run the embedded software to equipment manufacturers and processor vendors in the communications market with innovative network protocol development, testing and automation solutions. Episteme Soft also offers solutions to empower Internet of things (IOT), embedded, wired and wireless technology. Episteme’s licensing based business model allows equipment manufacturers to create and rapidly deploy fully validated, reliable embedded equipment. Equipment manufacturers licensed Episteme software, successfully reduced development costs and re-used the modular software across multiple products to maximize returns.
To be a great Senior Java Engineer that helps produce code and does not only believe in simply solving a problem but also strives for sustainable solutions for the future.
- You should have a keen understanding and experience with NoSQL Databases. We use Cassandra, Hadoop, etc.
- A person with an architectural head passionate in analytical and mathematical thinking would be ideal. Our data is continuously collected so the ability to develop in a high- frequency and low-latency environment is a plus. We also use AWS, EC2, S3, and XMPP.
- B.Tech or B.E in Electrical or Electronics or Computer Engineering or Computer Science with 0-2 years experience in Java 7, AWS (EC2/ELB, S3, RDS, SES), Kafka, XMPP.
- Nice to have: Cassandra
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Fluent verbal and written English skills.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit www.epistemesoft.com.