Job Title : ETL Tester with Python Automation
Qualification : BE/Btech
Experience : 5+ years
Location : Bangalore, India
Company Profile :
Emids is healthcare’s digital transformation leader, delivering business and tech solutions that help payers, providers and tech-enablers maximize technology to deliver care better since 1999, As a global partner headquartered in Nashville, TN, emids helps bridge the critical gaps in accessible, affordable, high-quality healthcare by providing advisory consulting services, custom application development, and data solutions. Services include EHR application deployment and management, analytics, data integration and governance, software development and testing, and business intelligence.
- Complex new initiative( 30% US working hours overlap)
- 5+ years of Automation testing across various technologies and product sets
- 5+ years of experience with File formats CSV, JSON,XML, AVRO and PARQUET
- 4+ years of automated testing experience with Spark, Snowflake Snowpark by using Scala Programming/Python Programming
- Design and build automation test frameworks.
- Work front end and back end.
- Bug verification and tracking and fixing.
- Test preparation, test design, execution, and reporting
- Documentation as per IQVIA standard operating procedures
- Defect management lifecycle exposure (using Jira) from defect reporting to
- Track and publish the status or development, maintenance, and execution of automation test suits.
- Work as a key member of the Delivery Team to understand requirements and technical solutions under test.
- Work with developers and SMEs to understand the business domain, and the system functionality.
- Utilize the approved test automation frameworks to develop automation in a fast-paced agile environment.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit www.emids.com.