Job Role: Tech Support Specialist
Experience: 2-3 Years
Dynata is one of the world’s leading single providers of first-party data contributed by people who opt-in to member-based panels that the company manages and maintains. With a reach that encompasses 60+ million people globally and an extensive library of individual profile attributes collected through surveys, Dynata is the cornerstone for precise, trustworthy quality data.
The company has built innovative data services and solutions around this core asset to bring the voice of the individual to the entire marketing spectrum, from market research to marketing and advertising. Dynata serves nearly 6,000 market research agencies, media and advertising agencies, consulting & investment firms and healthcare and corporate customers in the Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
- MS CRM Administrator/Support Specialist – Microsoft CRM, Scribe, SQL Server, SSRS, Reporting
- Hands-on customer support and application troubleshooting
- Configuration & customization of MS CRM based on company requirements
- Installation and integration of 3rd party plug-ins
- Developing workflows based on company defined processes
- Extending MS CRM web functionality for external user access
- Maintaining, administer, and backup the CRM solution
- Creating reports (using MS CRM reporting and SSRS)
- Creating and managing Scribe integration processes
- Data import/export by utilizing the native capabilities.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit dynata.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.