Job Role: Python Developer
Experience: 1-4 Years
The world is evolving with new technology, with a lot of Data. Petabytes of data is being generated by the extended enterprise, from customers to regulators to colleagues and partners. It is becoming increasingly impossible to make sense of all the data. At Digilytics™, we aim to drive business value leveraging our platform. In an ever-crowded world of clever technology solutions looking for a problem to solve, our solutions start with a keen understanding of what creates and what destroys value in your business.
- Understand the DigilyticsTM vision and help in creating and maintaining a suite of data analytics applications and frameworks to support a wide range of Data Science projects
- Interact with clients and other team members to understand client-specific requirements in the domain of machine learning, analytics and data modelling.
- Contribute to the development of Digilytics’ RevEL application in aspects which require Data Science contribution
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders and coordinate with our onshore and offshore entities
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of the GIT code versioning tools, cloud infrastructure deployment such as Azure, AWS or GCP; and Docker containerization
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django or Flask)
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate ideas clearly at all levels
- Ability to work in unfamiliar business areas and to use your skills to create solutions
- Ability to both work in a team and to deliver and accept peer review.
- Flexible approach to working environment and hours to meet the needs of the business and clients
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit www.digilytics.ai.