Job Role: Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress. What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself, and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life. while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more. We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there.
- Work with a global cross-functional engineering team on developing new services, tools to enable core Enterprise capabilities
- Take part in the full software development lifecycle including planning, development, building test, deployment & support of microservices and UI
- Evaluate new technologies and approaches to streamline tooling, development
- Highly motivated and adaptable engineer with strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ready to learn new technologies with very little supervision and come up to speed.
- Having a strong knowledge of Networking concepts (Worked on REST / SOAP protocol)
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrable experience practicing TDD methodologies
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit jobs.dell.com.