Job Role: Software Engineer
Experience: 3-5 Years
We create technologies that drive human progress Our story began with a belief and a passion: that everybody should have easy access to the best technology anywhere in the world. That was in 1984 in Michael Dell’s University of Texas dorm room. Today, Dell Technologies is instrumental in changing the digital landscape the world over. We are among the world’s leading technology companies helping to transform people’s lives with extraordinary capabilities. From hybrid cloud solutions to high-performance computing to ambitious social impact and sustainability initiatives, what we do impacts everyone, everywhere.
- Good understanding of Linux OS and OS Customization
- Knowledge on User Application and Data Security and Linux
- Strong analytical, debugging, research and problem-solving skills
- Working experience with Linux DLLs, Shared objects and debugging (core dump analysis, gdb)
- Knowledge in developing microservices to interact with multiple Cloud providers, Hybrid Cloud and Cloud Storage/drive integration
- Good Knowledge in Object Oriented Programming Concepts with design patterns in Python
- Knowledge in building applications using React.js, Redux.js, and Express.js with SQLite
- UI development using UX wireframes and redlines will be an additional advantage.
- Good knowledge of programming languages; operating systems; firmware; BIOS; device drivers; databases; system, network, operating system, and application administration; embedded software/firmware; tools and utilities, as applicable
- Knowledge of server, storage, networking and client technologies
- Ability to code/debug moderately sophisticated programs using design specifications
- Knowledge of software architectures and applications
- 3–5 years of related experience
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit jobs.dell.com.