Website Decision Point
Job Role: Software Engineer
Experience: 2 Years
Job Location: Chennai
With many years of experience and a truly global reach into data analytics and big data solutions, we have served over 50+ clients, across North & South America, Europe, Africa, and Asia in CPG, Retail, Electronics, and Healthcare sector. We are one global team of data scientists, business consultants, and tech-savvy engineers who are passionate about extracting every ounce of value from data. We’ve built a firm equipped to solve business problems using cutting-edge analytics technologies. We care for our client’s businesses as our own and help them make significant and lasting improvements to their performance by institutionalizing analytics in the decision-making process. We cross boundaries and churn the sum-total of siloed information assets to uncover breakthrough insights which clients act on.
- Develop high-volume, low-latency application for data analytics for large consumer product organizations
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle, write well designed, testable, efficient code. Should ensure designs follow specifications
- Ensure quality and timely delivery of the application/ feature/ module your team will be working on.
- Adopt and execute good design philosophy and code writing practices.
- Identify potential harmony and for re-use of components / technology.
- Accurate translation of software architecture into design and code.
- Do development in accordance with agile project methodology
- Performing regular technical coordination / review with stake holders and ensuring timely reporting and escalations if any.
- Be actively involved in code review process, design discussions, team planning
- Write effective, scalable code
- 2+ years of experience in software development and hands on coding
- Excellent Knowledge of Python
- Familiar with REST API based application development.
- Strong OOPS concept.
- Strong knowledge of data structure and algorithms
- Ability to write complex SQL (Familiar with all sort of Joins and window function for example)
- Familiarity with Test driven development and Continuous Integration (CICD)
- Strong knowledge and hands-on with code development tools (Pycharm, VS Code, Eclipse, GIT, Jenkins, Unit Testing Frameworks)
- Familiar with Software development methodology like Agile methodology
Join Us for More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit decisionpoint.zohorecruit.in.