Job Title : TechOps Engineer
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Experience : 3+ Years
Location : Banglore
Company Profile :
Danaher is a global science and technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life around the world. A global network of more than 25 operating companies, we drive meaningful innovation in some of today’s most dynamic industries through our operating companies in four strategic platforms: Life Sciences, Diagnostics, Water Quality and Product Identification.
- Windows, Linux, and applications troubleshooting
- Work in different stages of software life cycle like PoC, Development, Testing, UAT and Production environments.
- AWS cloud core services EC2, IAM, VPC, S3, EKS, ECR and Route53
- Monitoring of mission critical applications on prod and non-prod environments
- Engaging with NOC, DevOps team and other stakeholder for troubleshooting on various applications infrastructure monitoring alert
- Perform Installs, upgrades, and migration of applications
- Worked with various operating systems, such as Linux, Unix, and Windows.
- Troubleshoot and debug website issues using developer tools and debugging tools like Fiddler
- Application & Infrastructure migrations
- Participate in major incident calls and help identify source of problem
- Handling incidents/outages/requests on Windows environment via Service Now ticketing tools for all the regions. (APAC, AMER, PARIS & EMEA) (Over 1500 servers).
- Excellent Listening Skills – the ability to interpret customer needs based on brief conversations and manage available time and expectations
- Excellent Communicator – actively adjust presenting and teaching methodologies based on each customer’s needs
- Self-Motivated – can focus their energy and efforts towards achieving success and proactively solving
- problems, while continuously increasing skillsets through training as well as self-paced study
- Organized – able to manage multiple calendars and communication methods to attend all necessary meetings and events consistently and punctually
- Customer-Oriented – relationship savvy who makes connections with both internal partners and external customers
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit jobs.danaher.com.