Website Cyber Web Digital
Job Role: Web Developer
Cyberweb Digital is a global provider of high quality and cost-effective Information Technology and Pre-press Services. We are an onshore company that provides value-added offshore outsourcing solutions to our customers. We offers a range of expertise aimed at helping customers re-engineer and re-invent their businesses to compete successfully in an ever-changing marketplace. Using our unique Global Development and Support Services approach we implement low-risk, high value solutions.
Our reliability, dedication, commitment and expertise across the technology spectrum, we virtually work as an extension of the customer’s organization that takes care of their complete IT needs.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit www.cyberwebdigital.com.