Website Credit Suisse
Job Role: DevOps Engineer
The Credit Suisse Group purpose is at the core of everything we do. It underpins the value we create and has powered our progress for more than 160 years. It captures the essence of ‘why’ we exist as an organization. It motivates us when we come to work every day and serves as our North Star when we make decisions. Ultimately, it serves to define who we are and what we should be doing for our employees, clients and stakeholders. A revised code of conduct aligned to our new cultural values is available here: credit-suisse.com/codeofconduct
- Graduation in Engineering or relevant field required
- A Fresher or up to 1 years of IT Software development experience (desired)
- Proficient in at least one scripting language (Python/Java script), PowerShell etc.
- Proficient in Linux OS as well as Web development & lifecycle process.
- Knowledge with Relational databases (Oracle or MS-SQL or MongoDB).
- Knowledge and understanding modern deployment methods and DevOps processes and technologies
- A critical-thinker with outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
- An enthusiastic self-starter who achieves significant results
- A supportive and adaptable team member who can build strong relationships
- An articulate communicator who also recognizes the importance of listening and is able to speak confidently to people across locations.
- Principled and committed to the highest standards of ethical behavior
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit tas-creditsuisse.taleo.net.