Job Role: Android Developer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Location: Chennai
An ever-growing team with young brains in the majority and a couple of senior experts to guide them. A fun-filled group that learns by doing things and love what they do. Opportunities are wide as we not only take up client projects but churn out own apps as well.
- Develop and create applications for client projects and in-house requirements.
- Make use of Android frameworks to create UI faster, take control/understand client projects from start to end.
- Deliver the projects successfully in-time with quality.
- Stay updated on the latest industry trends, development practices, and evolving mobile technologies.
- Good analytical and programming skills in Java, Android 2.2 + SDK/NDK Development (Web Services & API’s, LBS, UI and
- XML, Layout Design, Social Network Integration, Content Providers, etc.), XML, JSON, SQLite3, and MySQL.
- A Handful of experience in tools like Android Studio, Eclipse, and analytical tools like Find Bugs and PMD.
- Basic knowledge about Hybrid Applications and ideas on publishing applications in the Android Market.
- Knowledge of PHP-driven CMSes & versioning tools like SVN will be an added advantage.
- Should be able to do Client Interaction
To apply for this job please visit www.contus.com.