Website Cognitive Clouds
Experience: 2 years
Job Location: Bangalore
CognitiveClouds is built on an open culture foundation where opinion and feedback have equal value regardless of source, title or seniority. A no-nonsense company, our community of brilliant thinkers and doers value each other’s thoughts, which drive the products and processes of tomorrow. Improvements to process roll out upon validation and we place equal value on ideas from new assistants to seasoned engineers because we believe working smarter gives us time to innovate and do our best work.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of data storage solutions like Postgres, MongoDB, and NoSQL cloud data store.
- Experience within client interaction is a plus.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks like Express.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jade, EJS.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
To apply for this job please visit www.cognitiveclouds.com.