Job Role: Java Developers
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience : 3 To 8 Years
Walk-In Date: 07th May To 09th May 2019
Walk-In Time : 10:00 AM Onwards
Job Location: Chennai
In February of 2014, new owner/managers took over at codeMantra, with a strong background of successfully bringing technology to bear in the publication industry. Naturally, one of our first things we did was to examine the state of content production. We spent a lot of time trying to understand the needs of our publishing partners and the business challenges they face.
- Participate in our product development from ideation to deployment and beyond.
- Create groundbreaking new features for our users and customers, and for internal use.
- Work with our data team to make our product smarter and more intuitive to use.
- Maintain and help optimize existing systems.
- Expertise in programming with Core Java and developing RESTful services.
- Expertise in writing reusable Java libraries.
- Expertise in using Micro services framework such as Spring Boot.
- Working knowledge and experience with AngularJs (SPA), JQuery, Ajax, JSON, CSS, HTML.
- Excellent skills in DB Schema design and SQL development.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases (PostgreSQL), ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate, MyBatis) and NoSQL (MongoDB).
- Expertise in web server technologies like Node.js, J2EE, Apache.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as GIT.
- Experience in AWS.
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, software design principles and patterns.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills, the ability to work with minimum guidance and communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively.
Codemantra Private Limited,
IIFL Tower, 3rd floor, MGR Nagar Main Road,
Kandanchavadi, Perungudi, Chennai – 96,
Near to Apollo Speciality Hospital.