Job Role: C++ Developer
CMSGroup, a proactive organization based in Bangalore, India, with its customer centric business values appreciates your business. CMS Group with its wholly owned subsidiaries Cyber Metric Services (India) Pvt Ltd referred as “CMS” is a company having strong business fundamentals in Enterprise solutions, PLM Services, Composite IT Training, HR placement consultancy and Hardware Sales & Services
We are looking for a C++ developer responsible for building applications that may range from desktop applications to native mobile applications and embedded systems. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code
- Implement performance and quality modules
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Practical implementation of oops concept.
- Good and indepth knowledge of pointers.
- Strong proficiency in C++, with fair knowledge of the language specification
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments
- Understanding of dynamic polymorphism and C++ specific notions, such as friend classes
- Familiarity with templating in C++
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit www.cmscomputer.in.