Job Role: Support Analyst
CloudMoyo is the partner of choice for solutions at the intersection of cloud, analytics, and AI. As a leading cloud and analytics partner for Microsoft, we bring together powerful business intelligence (BI) capabilities using the Azure data platform to help modern enterprises define their path to the cloud, transform complex data into actionable insights, and modernize their data landscape. Headquartered in Bellevue, WA, with an innovation center in Pune, India, and a presence in Kansas City, CloudMoyo is poised to help intelligent enterprises build innovative solutions and stay ahead in the disruption cycle. Our proven track record includes developing enterprise solutions for Fortune 1000 companies such as Microsoft and Kansas City Southern.
Here at CloudMoyo, we are driven by our values of FORTE, which stands for Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork, and Execution. We strongly believe that our expertise is founded on the efforts of our employees, who reflect our FORTE values in their work.
- Bachelors Degree in computer science or equivalent experience required
- Application support and customer handling experience in Microsoft stack.
- Should have support experience in Development applications, tools using Angular, ASP Dot Net and cloud computing.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem analysis skills
- Knowledge of Shell scripts/ databases – MS SQL and can closely work with Storage and network
- Good knowledge of Web technologies, Azure
- Preferred if worked in product support background, Azure Cloud background
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to articulate and document processes and workflows for use by various individuals of varying technical abilities.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and take initiative.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.