Job Location: Bangalore
Citrix is a digital workspace platform that gives employees everything they need to be productive in one unified experience while arming IT with the visibility, simplicity, and security needed to enable and control it all. Since 1989, Citrix has made it easier for people to access the applications and content they need to do their very best work – wherever and whenever work needs to get done. Today, more than 100 million users across 400,000 organizations – including 99% of the Fortune 500 – trust Citrix to power a better way to work.
- Work with the development teams to design scalable, robust systems using cloud-native architectural principles.
- Proficient with Docker, Kubernetes, and ability to design and implement distributed services with stringent reliability and performance requirements
- Experience with Spinnaker, Helm, Istio, Envoy is a plus.
- Proficient with Kubernetes’ internal architecture, networking, and operations.
- Be proficient in one or more cloud providers, including AWS, Azure, GCP
- Fluency writing code using C#, Java, Go, Python.
- Identify bottlenecks and problems throughout the infrastructure.
- Enjoy pushing scalability to the limit with high throughput services
- Design solutions with failure in mind to ensure reliability
- I enjoy working with a large variety of services and technologies.
- Willingness to charter into unknown challenges with curiosity, perseverance, and design solutions to address them.
- Strive to be a responsible enabler rather than a “gate”
Bonus points for:
- You have industry experience providing hands-on technical expertise to design, deploy, secure and optimize Cloud services
- Experience with distributed systems platforms like Azure Service Fabric, AWS Fargate
To apply for this job please visit jobs.citrix.com.