Job Role: Full Stack Developer
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Job Location: Bangalore
Citrix is a digital workspace platform that gives employees everything they need to be productive in one unified experience while arming IT with the visibility, simplicity, and security needed to enable and control it all. Since 1989, Citrix has made it easier for people to access the applications and content they need to do their very best work – wherever and whenever work needs to get done. Today, more than 100 million users across 400,000 organizations – including 99% of the Fortune 500 – trust Citrix to power a better way to work.
- Strong self-motivated and be able to work in a team environment with limited supervision.
- Embrace Agile development methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban, etc.).
- Develop, unit-test, performance-test, debug, troubleshoot, maintain software features for our products and services, existing or new.
- Develop code using high-level programming languages (e.g. Java, C#, Python)
- Interact with senior internal personnel, to consider project approaches, select methodologies, jointly plan tasks, and coordinate your activities with fellow engineers
- Establish and maintain thorough documentation of your work; assist with review of technical specifications’ documentation
- Follow established practices and procedures, to achieve overall project performance, schedule, and quality standards
- Engage in continuous learning, both on the job and through available technical training, to develop knowledge and skills
- Proficiency in one or more high-level Object-Oriented programming languages (e.g. Java, C#, Python)
- Expertise implementing, unit testing, debugging and integrating code of high complexity.
- Web Application technologies – Angular, TypeScript, REST APIs, Nodejs
- Cloud technologies. Experience in developing a cloud-hosted offering with Continuous delivery using Azure technologies, tools, and services
- Good understanding and exposure to various backend technologies and cloud infrastructure like
- AWS and/or Azure.
- Strong foundational knowledge on computer science principles
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Team player
To apply for this job please visit jobs.citrix.com.