Job Title : Senior Fullstack Developer – AWS Python
Qualification : BE/Btech
Experience : 4+ years
Location : Pune
Company Profile :
In 1948, we began serving private clients and multinationals in the wake of World War II. This business was the genesis of today‘s fund administration sector. Since then, others have followed in our footsteps, widening the field – but we’ve remained on top. How? We evolve to ensure that our people, our technology, and our bespoke solutions meet our clients needs and exceed their expectations.
- Develop full stack application using AWS, Python, AWS, and NodeJS
- Modernize existing applications by migrating it to the cloud using AWS Services
- You will further develop current software
- You will development in multiple modules and architectures, according to development best practices and current development technologies
- Contribution to automated build process
- You will handle systems documentation and knowledgebase management for support efficiencies
- You will design and conduct tests
- You will support users by developing documentation and assistance tools
- You will support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- You will explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- You have 2+ years developing Python backend applications preferably using Flask or FastAPI
- You have 1+ year experience delivering solutions in AWS using the following services: CloudFormation, S3, Lambda, API Gateway, SQS, RDS, EC2
- Knowledge in Docker is highly desirable
- You have 4+ years Java application development experience
- You have experience in designing and developing web-based java applications to support business requirements and projects
- You have good knowledge on SQL and PL/SQL.
- You have experience with test-driven development
- You have the ability to prioritize and multi-task in order to meet deadlines
- You can resolve technical issues through debugging, research and investigation
- You are comfortable with code reviews
- You have a good understanding of AWS technologies
- Qlik experience is desirable
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.