Job Title : Senior Developer
Qualification : BE/Btech
Experience : 5 – 7 years
Location : Hyderabad
Company Profile :
In 1948, we began serving private clients and multinationals in the wake of World War II. This business was the genesis of today‘s fund administration sector. Since then, others have followed in our footsteps, widening the field – but we’ve remained on top. How? We evolve to ensure that our people, our technology, and our bespoke solutions meet our clients needs and exceed their expectations.
- Analysis, design, development, support and maintenance of DW infrastructure.
- Design end-to-end architecture and solutions for Data Warehouse and Data Marts
- Definition and implementation of DW standards and best practices
- Proficiency implementing ETL processes and Integration Tools
- Technical review of DW solution architectures to ensure stability, performance, and supportability
- Gather and document requirements from business analysts, business and IT stakeholders
- Deliver and document suitable solutions following standard Citco methodology
- Work with other development groups to advise, guide and assist in their integrations
- Interact with vendor for support and consultancy
- Work directly with the Tech Lead, Development Manager and Project Manager to ensure clear and accurate communication of current status, dependencies and estimated delivery timelines
- Clearly communicate issues, risks and proposed solutions to relevant stakeholders
- Coordinate the release process with business groups, operations in compliance with ITIL Change Management discipline
- Communicate detailed descriptions of functionality changes and provide follow up support as required, Support QA testing
- Provide direction & support to the Business Divisions for User Acceptance Testing
- Utilizing OBIEE to rapidly create, modify, refresh and update dashboards and reports
- Configuring user access through Security Rules and data access.
- Experience with business intelligence, data analysis, data modelling and visualization solutions
- Experience with relational database objects (Oracle and/or SQL Server) and procedural languages (PL/SQL and/or T-SQL)
- Experience with SQL Server Integration Services and/or Oracle Data Integrator
- Experience with Version Control systems
- Exposure generating and manipulating XML and XBRL formats
- Beneficial: Web Services integration using REST/SOAP/JSON
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.