Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Job Location: Bangalore
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it’s transforming our customer’s businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for enhancements and new products.
- Develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure, and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools.
- Determine hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, related majors such as Math, Physics
- Year of Passout -2020 (only)
- Minimum of an 8.5 GPA or higher
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages
- Possess creative problem-solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
📩Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit jobs.cisco.com.