Job Role: Junior Test Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad
CheckMark India is a subsidiary of CheckMark, Inc., a leading provider of payroll, accounting, and tax reporting solutions for small businesses in the USA and Canada since 1984. Our journey in India began in 2014 when we started development, sales, and marketing departments to bolster our US and Canada operations. CheckMark became one of the first companies to roll out accounting software for the Mac when it launched General Ledger in 1985, CheckMark Payroll in 1986, and MultiLedger™ in 1987. A Windows version of CheckMark Payroll debuted in 1994, and MultiLedger™ for Windows was released in 1998.
- Design and create test cases and scripts to address business and technical use cases.
- Develop the automation strategy/effort and generate scripts to perform automated testing cycles using Selenium
- Execute and analyze automation test results.
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using bug tracking tools.
- Support production deployment of applications and perform “Regression testing”.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good development/scripting skills in common languages like VB, JAVA Database skills, mainly in SQL Server
- Good experience with different Software and Hardware Environments and a Good understanding of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of automated testing tools, like QTP & Selenium.
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple, diverse projects simultaneously Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated
- Punctual, regular, and consistent attendance
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit www.checkmark.in.