Website Chain-Sys (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Job Role: OraclePL/SQL Developers
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 0 To 2 Years
Walk-In Date: 4th May 2019
Walk-In Time: 09:00 AM Onwards
Job Location: Chennai
Chain-Sys is a trusted innovator in the API Economy, Data Management space and ERP Implementations. Our success can be largely attributed to our project and program management experience, industry and process knowledge, in depth experience in the ERP Applications and our own Chain-Sys Platform™ Suite of Cloud Accelerate Tools (appMIGRATE™, appMDM™, appCONNECT™, appRECON™). We implement on Premise and Cloud ERPs (e-Chain™, Oracle Cloud Applications, Oracle E-Business Suite, SAP ECC6 and SAP S/4HANA). The triangle of success in our projects is our People, our Methodology and our Accelerate Tools.
- Create new database applications, modify, repair or improve existing applications, and test applications for functionality.
- Evaluate all architecture for Oracle applications and prepare layouts for all logical models and maintain database objects for various application components.
- Analyze and ensure efficient transition of all technical design documents and develop various SQL packages to provide support to all application developers.
- 1+ years of Oracle PL/SQL programming experience required.
- Certification in SQL Server and / or Oracle is a plus.
- Strong Oracle 10G knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Experience with object-oriented design using .NET systems in conjunction with databases is a plus.
- Must have experience working on large, complex projects with tight deadlines.
- Must be a quick learner and self-sufficient.
- Must be willing to travel as needed for business.
- Good communication skills required.
Chain-Sys (India) Pvt. Ltd.,
No.85, Poniamman Nagar,
Ayanambakkam, Chennai – 600 095.