Experience: 2 or 2+ years
Walk-in Date: 14th Sep 2019
Walk-in Time: 09:00 AM – 02:00 PM
Job Location: Chennai
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Present in 44 countries with more than 130,000 employees, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning. We offer an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of our four key businesses.
- Good experience in Hadoop, Hive, Pig, and shell scripting.
- Development of big data applications using apache spark.
- Has done the development or debugging on Linux/ Unix platforms.
- Motivation to learn innovative trade of programming, and deploying.
- Self-starter with excellent self-study skills and growth aspirations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Flexible attitude, perform under pressure.
- A good team player with the ability to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment, commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work.
Capgemini India Pvt. Ltd,,
PCT (Prestige Cybertech Park),
Prestige Cyber Tower, 117,
Rajiv Gandhi Salai, OMR, Karapakkam, Chennai – 6000096.
To apply for this job please visit www.in.capgemini.com.