Job Title : RPA (UIPATH) Developer
Qualification : BE/Btech
Experience : 4 – 9 Years
Location : Pan India
Company Profile :
Capgemini partners with companies to transform and manage their business by unlocking the value of technology. As a leading strategic partner to companies around the world, we have leveraged technology to enable business transformation for more than 50 years. We address the entire breadth of business needs, from strategy and design to managing operations. To do this, we draw on deep industry expertise and a command of the fast-evolving fields of cloud, data artificial intelligence, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms.
- Strong development experience with two or more RPA technologies (e.g. UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism)
- Strong software development aptitude and skills in collecting functional/technical requirements, analyzing business processes and procedures
- Ability to recognize when RPA is of commercial advantage, but also when other techniques such as simple software development.
- Strong stakeholder management communication abilities.
- You will have strong hands-on knowledge of RPA in a large-scale environment.
- Strong documentation skills and an appreciation for good documentation associated with all new solutions developed.
- Understanding of process design documents, workflow diagrams and technical design documents.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to conduct current state process assessments and design future state RPA solutions.
- Create function specifications, and independently develop automation solutions based on the analysis of business goals and objectives.
- Ability to integrate multiple technologies and applications to create a comprehensive solution.
- Analyze and observe processes to understand process steps, interdependencies, and applications used to complete transactions.
- Identify processes that are suitable for automation, and provide recommendations to reengineer processes to improve automation potential.
- Support and/or participate in project planning and communication for RPA initiatives.
- Build, test deliver and maintain robotic automation capabilities using industry leading RPA software.
- 2- 3 years of development experience on .Net platform with C# and on UiPath, Automation Anywhere.
- Experience with one or more RPA technologies (e.g. UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Nice)
- Certified in 2 or more RPA Tools – UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, WorkFusion, Nice, etc.
- Experience with Process Analysis, Design, and Implementation, Business and Technical requirements, • Problem-Solving, and System(s) Testing, including UAT and Bug fixes.
- Experience in deploying and maintaining the BOTs using orchestrator or control room.
- Familiarity with source control systems (GIT/TFS/SVN)
- Technical hands on experience with UiPath Administration and Configuration.
- Exposure in Administration -Environment setup, Asset Configuration, Queue
- Configuration, license management, bot monitoring etc.
- Exposure in Product installations and troubleshooting.
- Good exposure in Solution Design/Technical Solution and Framework design.
- General knowledge of SQL server 2008 and above.
- Familiarity with SQL interface like SQL Management Studio.
- Able to write medium complexity SQL queries (using joins and aggregate functions), functions and procedures, running pre-defined scripts, and interpreting logs and traces.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit www.capgemini.com.