Job Role: devops-engineer
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
- Jenkins CI CD setup and dependencies setup
- DevOps tooling setup e g Jenkins Cloud platform setup and deployment PCF AWS GITHUB Jira No SQL DBs etc ,Good to have exposure to scripting language Python Bash
- Managing Production releases and supporting production issues caused by application execution environment
- Experience Tooling for application monitoring product e g AppDynamics and logging tools configuratione g Splunk
- Procuring Dev and Production cloud infrastructure components Creating Development and Production application development and operation environment
- Exposure to a Cloud platform would be appreciated , Hands on Unix Linux operating systems
- Hands on experience on Docker
- Good understanding of AWS
- Good understanding of Chef / Ansible
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit www.capgemini.com.