Eligibility Criteria for the Off Campus Hiring
Eligibility: BE/BTech and MCA 2017 or 2018 pass out
Desired Candidate Profile:
Referred candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Should have graduated in 2017 / 2018
- Should have 50% and above in 10th, 12th, Graduation and MCA (if applicable)
- Qualification – BE / B. Tech (open for all branches) or MCA
- Must possess excellent English written/spoken communication skills
- Selected candidates should be available to join immediately, if needed
- Selected candidates will have to sign a 2-year Service Agreement on the day of joining
- Must be open to relocate to any Capgemini location, work across technology, domain, role and should be
- ready to work in shifts if required.
- Interview Locations: Pune, Kolkata, Mumbai, Greater Noida, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will receive invitation letter with venue details to undergo selection process with unique ID and details of mandatory documents required.
Aptitude (Analytical and Quantitative), followed by Written Communication Test
Step 2: (Upon selection in Step 1)
Programming Concepts (Data Structures and Algorithm)
Step 3: (Upon selection in Step 2)
Technical Interview followed by HR Interview
Note : Last Date To Apply 3rd March 2019
To apply for this job please visit survey.sogosurvey.com.