Website Broadridge India
Experience: 2 years
Walk-in Date: 08 Feb 2020
Walk-in Time: 10:00 AM – 02:00 PM
Job Location: Bangalore
Broadridge is a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven-solutions to banks, broker-dealers, mutual funds, and corporations globally. Our systems and services include investor communication solutions, securities processing, and operations. In short, we provide the infrastructure that helps the financial services industry operate. With 50 years of experience, we provide financial services firms with advanced, dependable, scalable and cost-effective integrated services to help run their businesses.
- 2-4 years of experience in Oracle PL/SQL technology with strong RDBMS concepts.
- Experience in Oracle 11g, Toad or Oracle PL/SQL developer will be a plus.
- I should have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Should able to write high-performance code. Ability to model, analyze and manage large volumes of data.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work well independently and within a team environment.
- Experience in dealing with clients on a verbal and written basis.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
Broadridge Financial Solutions (India) Private Limited,
DivyaSree NR Enclave, EPIP Industrial Area,
1 EPIP Industrial Area, Whitefield, Bengaluru – 560066.
To apply for this job please visit www.broadridge.com.