Job Role: Junior Software Engineer -.NET
Eligibility: Bachelors/Masters Degree
Experience:1 to 4 yrs
- Understands and develops software solutions to meet the end user’s requirements. Ensures that application integrates with overall system architecture, utilizing standard IT lifecycle methodologies and tools. Develops algorithms, data and process models plans interfaces and writes interface control documents for use in the construction of solutions of moderate complexity.
- Understands and manages the execution of small to medium projects including schedules, budgets, and progress reporting to ensure implementations that are on time, within budget and meet quality objectives.
- Complete knowledge of software architecture and design methodologies. Ability to synthesize software architectures and designs that meet requirements, characteristics, and constraints.
- Must have hands-on experience in .Net, C#, Asp.net, MVC
- Good understanding of Relational database and working experience in SQL Server, Oracle development environment
- Must have hands-on experience with PL/SQL and Oracle capabilities/functionalities
- Experience in Visual Studio, SQL Server 2012/2014
- Working knowledge of JSON, XML, XPATH, and XSLT.
- Experience in using data structures and algorithms.
- Complete ability to manage all software configuration items, installation and cutover of the computing products within a given scope. Also have experience in ALM tools (GitLab, TFS, ClearCase, SVN).DevOps, Continuous Integration.
- Experience in using any CICD tools like Jenkins, Jfrog Artifactory, etc.
- Complete knowledge of the concepts and processes of managing a software system throughout the entire life cycle. Ability to
- participate in all stages of the software development life cycle.
- Must have excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills to work in a globally distributed team.
- Should have experience working on Unix operating system
- Experience in WCF (Windows Communication Foundation), WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation), Entity Framework is an added advantage
- Experience in Aerospace domain.
- Analytics and machine learning would be an added advantage.
- Agile Methodologies (eg. Scrum, Kanban)
- DevOps, Continuous Integration
To apply for this job please visit jobs.boeing.com.