Website BNP Paribas
Job Role: Software Engineer
Eligibility: 2 Years
“BNP Paribas Group is a leading European bank with a strong global footprint across 72 markets and more than 202,000 employees. The Group provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships”.
- Ability to translate business requirements into system design.
- Ability to analyze and estimate functional specifications.
- Should be able to deliver in time with good quality.
- Good Communication (written + oral) Skills.
- Business/Customer facing skills.
- Ability to work independently & ability to do multi-tasking.
- Experience of Software Development Life Cycle especially Agile Scrum.
- Should be extremely good at troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Should have the ability to respond technically to changing business requirements.
- Should focus on enhancing domain knowledge while working on the job.
- Should be self-organized
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit group.bnpparibas.