Job Title : Salesforce Developer
Qualification : BE/Btech
Experience : 2+ Years
Location : Bengaluru
Company Profile :
We’re a team of world class experts with deep knowledge of Lead to Cash processes and technologies that power them. Collectively we have decades of experience working on CRM, CPQ, Billing, ERP and related transformations for large and complex enterprises worldwide. We started out in Silicon Valley in 2015 and are now spread across USA, Canada and India. And over the years, we have earned the trust of the some of the largest and most exciting companies in the world.In particular, we excel at helping high-tech companies – those that started with subscription based models or are adopting them rapidly. We have worked on transformational initiatives for several leaders in the SaaS space, and that helps us bring unique insights and expertise to such initiatives.
- Configure, develop, and support Salesforce CRM in line with best practices.
- Design, and develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Perform unit testing for the module assigned and take ownership of delivering the module with minimal functional and technical errors.
- Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, bug fixes as needed.
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs.
- Test the stability and functionality of the application.
- Setup and work to deadlines to achieve business goals.
- Work closely with key stakeholders/project team to recommend and agree technical solutions to meet business requirements.
- 1+ years of implementation experience on Salesforce and Force.com.
- Good Salesforce programming skills (Apex and Visualforce/lightning).
- Knowledge of the Salesforce CRM platform and suite of Salesforce products.
- Ability to design and provide solutions using Salesforce.com out of box features and custom development tools.
- Hands-on experience in administration setup.
- Experience in, and be familiar with, Agile (Scrum) project methodologies.
- Effective verbal, and written communication skills.
- A good work ethic, passion for product quality and attention to detail.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit www.bluvium.com.