Website Bikham Information Technology Pvt Ltd
Job Role: PHP Developer – Cakephp
Experience: 3 To 6 Years
Walk-In Days: Monday To Friday
Walk-In Time: 08:00 AM To 04:00 PM
Job Location: Mohali
Bikham Information Technology Pvt Ltd is a Knowledge process Outsourcing, IT company, highly experienced in Healthcare services. Finance and Accounting / Bookkeeping Services and IT Help desk support services for clients all over the globe since 2005. Bikham is functional with 150 seats, with a provision of taking the capacity up to 500 seats.
We are located in the city of Chandigarh, North India. Bikham offers customized voice & data services to our clients throughout the US, UK, and Australia.
- Looking for a senior level developer to be part of a highly collaborative & quality focused team.
He / She should be comfortable working in a fast-paced, flexible environment where communication is essential.
- Also, you should have the ability to find the optimal way to implement requirements in a clean, elegant and object-oriented way.
- This is a challenging position and is not suitable for a novice or an entry-level programmer.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Experience in common third-party APIs (google, Facebook, eBay etc.).
- Experience on other open source frameworks like WordPress, Magneto Drupal, Wikis, ecommerce, etc.
- Responsible will be responsible for leading and/or being part of a team that designs and develops
- modern Web Application using PHP.
- BE / B.Tech (Engineering) / MS / MCA (Specialization in Computer Science).
- 3+ years- experience developing web applications and deep understanding of modern PHP standards.
- Proficiency with multiple PHP Frameworks.
- Proficiency designing and building APIs.
- Writing and consuming RESTful Web Services.
- Strong development skills in core PHP and MySQL.
- Clear understanding of Object Oriented Programming Concepts.
- Expertise in JQuery, Ajax, prototype building and UI development.
- Clear understanding of product development environment and methodologies like agile.
- Thorough knowledge of web technologies.
- Should able to develop large web systems.
- Familiarity with software design patterns.
- Experience in any frameworks like Zend, CodeIgniter, Symfony, CakePHP etc.
- MySQL and NoSQL databases.
- Strong SQL skills in writing, optimizing and debugging complex queries.
- Excellent Knowledge of database technologies and SQL Optimization.
- Database Analysis and Optimization skills.
- Experience using IDEs and debuggers.
- Unit testing experience with PHP Unit.
- Very good communication skills – oral and written.
Plot No: C-86, Pannu Towers,
2nd Floor, Phase 7 (Industrial Area),