Website BB Analytics
Job Role: Operations Analyst
Experience: 1-3 Years
We are a strategic advisor, analytics boutique and financial technology provider delivering transparency, safety and sustainable performance to the wealth management and investment management industry. We are an enterprising group of experienced advisors, investment and risk professionals, and technologists. Our common goal is to combine a deep understanding of unique business needs with state-of-the-art technology to deliver cutting-edge solutions in a rapidly changing wealth and investment management landscape.
The successful candidate will be a detail oriented individual who will work closely with the operations lead to on-board new clients, ensure data quality, deliver post trade support, and conduct portfolio maintenance activities. The candidate will also contribute towards improving operational efficiency of relevant processes.
- Monitor and reconcile trade flows on existing client portfolios, and set up new client portfolios as and when they are on-boarded.
- Ensure that portfolio management systems and risk management systems are up to date with latest and accurate information.
- Achieve scalability of operations via automation of daily/weekly/monthly processes while simultaneously reducing operational risk.
- Run trade capture, booking and reconciliation for live client portfolios and investment funds.
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly risk and performance reports and run plausibility checks to validate output.
- Support functional manager in liaising with external third parties (IT, software) to ensure that all functional bottlenecks are resolved in a timely manner.
- Ad hoc tasks (such as operational tasks, internal documentation tasks and preparation of marketing materials)
- Build and maintain relationships with all stakeholders
- Experience in trade booking, trade reconciliation and maintenance, and risk reporting across listed and OTC products.
- Working experience on portfolio management and risk management systems.
- Basic understanding of financial markets products
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel (VBA would be a plus), Word and PowerPoint.
- Prior experience in a related role
- Should have a keen eye for detail and affinity for processes
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit www.bbanalytics.biz.