Job Location: Pune
At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances.
- Develop technical solutions based on the Salesforce platform
- Integration of the Salesforce solutions with the enterprise applications using tools and strategies as laid down by the architecture teams
- Ability to gather data migration requirements, define a data migration plan and perform complex data migrations requiring transformation using a database, and potentially containing very large data sets.
- Analyse data quality requirements, define data quality plan and execute.
- Conduct technical process reviews, technical UAT’s and work in partnership with the test and business consultants.
- Achieve Salesforce.com certification requirements as commensurate to his/her role.
- Extensive experience in designing and developing large scale technology solutions with substantial insights into CRM/Client technology/Salesforce platforms.
- Demonstrated proficiency in building solutions using CRM/Client technology/Salesforce in Banking and Finance domain
- Exposure to the integration of CRM/Client technology/Salesforce with Enterprise applications
- Understands different project methodologies, project lifecycles, major phases, dependencies and milestones within a project, and the required documentation needs.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
To apply for this job please visit search.jobs.barclays.