Job Location: Pune
At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances.
- Delivery of business outcomes into production, to include all design, software development, automated testing, and automated deployment
- Participation as a member of an agile development team
- Decision-making and problem solving
- Promotion of innovation, quality, and exploration of new ideas as a culture
- Collaboration with team members and stakeholders to refine solutions and promote the sharing of ideas
- Keep abreast of new technologies and promote knowledge sharing within the team
- Increase your own skill level in key areas of knowledge and skill
- Contribute to the development of best practices
- Deployment Orchestration and Containerization (Docker, Swarm, or Kubernetes)
- Experience with cloud deployment frameworks such as Terraform or AWS Cloud Formation.
- Scripting knowledge in one of the following languages (Shell, Powershell, Perl, Python).
- Deep domain expertise of cloud infrastructure solutions (i.e. Windows and Linux IaaS, PaaS, Serverless, API Management, Security, Storage, Networking, OSS).
- Understand how to automate builds and deployment for all lifecycles – from development through production within a Continuous Delivery model.
- knowledge and experience of working with AWS DevOps platforms and services like EKS, EC2, ECS, S3, Networking,
- VPC, Firewall, CloudWatch, CloudTrail.
- Knowledge of vRA, vRO, vROPS, GIT
To apply for this job please visit search.jobs.barclays.