Job Role: Dot Net Developer
Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations, and functional services across the Group. Risk and Control Objective Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
- Engineer Graduate (B.E. / B.Tech.), MCA, M.Tech
- Extensive experience .NET 4.6+ / .NET Core / C# / Visual Studio 2017/2019 ASP.NET Core / ASP.NET Web API .
- Extensive experience with SQL Server and TSQL, SQL Server 2012 +.
- Unit Testing (NUnit / MSTest / MOQ), Spec Testing (BDD SpecFlow).
- Source Control Management (Git / Bitbucket).
- Experience in Microservices and Event-Driven Architecture.
- Experience UI technologies like Angular JS, Node JS, React.
- Able to mentor more junior team members in good agile development practices.
- Continuous Integration (e.g. TFS, Jenkins, Team City).
- Self-motivated with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Technical expertise regarding writing technical solution document, release plan, technical live proving plan.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit search.jobs.barclays.