Job Role: Fullstack Developer
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Location: Noida
At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances. Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance. Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.
- Work closely with Product Owners to understand business and customer problems and how our IVRs can help solve them
- Adhering to the coding standards & design principles
- Develop solutions using TDD, A-TDD and CI principles, along with Agile techniques, and drive continually better feedback cycles
- Help to plan work effectively and realistically, and to sensibly manage risks and issues
- Help see releases through to live and track the success of changes
- Continually improve your own skills and knowledge and our delivery effectiveness
- Help others develop by sharing skills and knowledge
- Ensure our solutions are extensible, maintainable, testable, scalable, manageable and performant
- You may have design skills
- You may have experience of at least some of the following: Java (or other languages), REST services / APIs, JSON, XML, SQL databases, MongoDB & other NoSQL databases, IVRs, Spring Framework,
- Gradle, Jenkins, OpenShift or other cloud platforms.
- Experience in HTML,HTML5, CSS, NodeJS
- Java Script Unit cases
- Your coding skills will include creating code that is a joy to maintain and enhance. You will have the knowledge and some skill with the techniques of test-driven / test-first development, continuous integration, ‘clean coding’ and refactoring, and will produce great documentation
To apply for this job please visit barclays.taleo.net.