Website Bank of America
Experience: 2+ years
Job Location: Gurgaon
At Bank of America, we ask this question every day of all those we serve. It is at the core of how we live our values, deliver our purpose, and achieve responsible growth. By asking this question, we continue to learn what matters most to our clients, our employees, and our shareholders.
- Participate in gathering necessary performance testing requirements
- Analyzing use cases and translate the same in performance test scripts.
- Requirements gathering and independently coordinating with other functional teams to develop and document the Performance Test Plan
- Reviewing use-cases and application technology to assess the feasibility of using defined tools to simulate end-user interactions
- Developing, testing, and debugging scripts in multiple protocols (example: HTTP, SOAP, REST, etc)
- Executing, analyzing, and reporting the results and their impacts
- Collaborating with technical teams for troubleshooting issues and supporting root cause analysis
- Reviewing use cases, scripts, and test results of others to ensure consistent quality
- Experience in performance testing with Load Runner/ Performance Center tool
- Developing & executing performance test suites based on use cases shared by application teams
- Expertise in developing performance tests for Single Page Web Applications/ Script based UI
- Translating business requirements into performance test suites
- Load generation and capacity analysis of complex platforms
- Detailed overview of Web Application and its architecture – Multi-tier architecture
- Database concepts, SQL and Data Analysis
- Communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
To apply for this job please visit careers.bankofamerica.com.