Website ASSA ABLOY
Job Title : Associate JDE Programmer
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Experience : Freshers
Location : Chennai
Company Profile :
From reliable home security to cutting-edge biometric technology for businesses, governments, airports, hospitals, schools and more, we touch every part of every day. We have operations in over 70 countries and our people know local standards inside-out. They’re specialists in access essentials: like mechanical and digital locks, cylinders, keys, tags, security doors and automated entrances. At the same time, we are creating and embracing new technology – like biometrics, mobile security, and trusted identities. We stay at the forefront, so whatever you need, you’re in safe hands.
- C, C++, Java Basics, SQL
- Good Aptitude & Communication Skills with Presentation skills as well
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Good knowledge of programming concepts
- Knowledge of web-based solutions
- Any experience with React or any other related framework for PWA
- Basic understanding of networking
- Develop, maintain, and execute test environments, test plans, test data etc.
- Open to learn different technologies
- Possess knowledge in problem solving
- Ready to work in production support (2nd shift covering US timings)
- Familiarity in using REST APIs
- Work with the team to perform test result analysis and root-cause analysis of the defects found to ensure appropriate corrective action is taken to maintain quality standards
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit www.assaabloy.com.