Job Role: DevOps Engineer
Experience: 2+ years
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Asite was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in London’s Tech City in the UK, with North American operations based in New York, and regional offices in Australia, India, UAE and South Africa. Asite’s Adoddle platform gives everyone involved in construction and facilities projects access to key information regardless of location or device. It enables increased collaborations which results in fewer mistakes, delivering huge time and cost-saving.
- Apply cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) computing skills to deploy upgrades and fixes.
- Design, develop, and implement software integrations based on user feedback.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Collaborate with team members to improve Asite’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
- Optimize Asite’s computing architecture.
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation.
- Experience in network, server, and application-status monitoring & maintaining Java web applications.
- Hands-on knowledge or slight command of software-automation production systems (Jenkins and Selenium).
- Knowledge in software development methodologies.
- Hands-on knowledge of Ruby or Python and known DevOps tools like Git and GitHub.
- Experience of databases and SQL (Structured Query Language).
- Candidate should possess a problem-solving attitude & work independently and as part of a team as well.
- Proficiency in supporting applications running on Linux Platforms using shell scripts, commands, and other utilities
To apply for this job please visit www.asite.com.