Job Title : Salesforce CPQ Developer
Qualification : BE/Btech
Experience : 2 – 10 Years
Location : Remote
Company Profile :
Artmac Soft is a technology consulting and service orientated IT Sales company dedicated to provide innovative technology solutions and services to our customers. Our company ethos is to assist clients in addressing specific business challenges and recommend only the solutions that increase their IT performance, security and business processes while improving their bottom line.Artmac Soft has an Enterprise Service Delivery Team of Professional Services engineers with more than 5 years of industry experience, an impressive list of certifications and impeccable credentials, providing unparalleled service and support. Clients know they can trust us to deliver information technology solutions that will address their needs while ensuring reliability and performance to stay competitive. Our greatest asset is our client relationships. By listening and focusing on our clients needs and goals, we have developed partnerships that are long-term and mutually rewarding.
- Experience with the Salesforce CPQ platform.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com, including the CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) platform, the Sales, Service, and Analytics Clouds, as well as developing
- Force.com pages and integrating MuleSoft and other systems like NetSuite.
- Having knowledge of the Salesforce.com security paradigm, which supports a huge population of internal and external users through sharing, profiles, and roles.
- Deep knowledge of, and experience with, creating, setting up, and managing customizations using domains, sites, connected apps, custom objects, workflows, and metadata migrations.
- Deep understanding of the sales business and the everyday difficulties faced by normal sales and service businesses.
- Knowledge of creating triggers, batch classes, future methods, and test classes.
- Knowledge of Salesforce deployment strategies and CI/CD.
- Develop operational excellence across the cross-functional ecosystem, taking into account development, data cleanliness, privacy, security, and tracking and reporting of crucial KPIs.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit artmacsoft.com.