Job Location: Bangalore
Founded in 1970, Ansys employs nearly 4,000 professionals, many of whom are expert M.S. and Ph.D.-level engineers in finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics, electronics, semiconductors, embedded software, and design optimization. Our exceptional staff is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology so our customers can turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at a lower cost.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the code and the team’s software development processes.
- Work with managers and others to define and implement new capabilities. Once projects are defined, the engineer should be able to deliver medium-sized projects with minimal input from others.
- Diagnose and fix code problems.
- Deliver code that meets requirements on schedule. Ensure that code is efficient, scalable, maintainable, extensible, robust, and easy to understand.
- Optimize code to improve tool run time and memory capacity.
- Create unit, regression, and/or system-level tests to thoroughly validate new features or changes.
- Communicate clearly and work closely with managers, technical leads, and other engineers to refine solutions and to describe changes that may affect others.
- Understand and demonstrate best practices in software engineering.
- Be a source of expertise for others in the project team.
- B.E./B Tech degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or related field
- Experience in C++ with a broad and deep understanding of the language
- Strong working knowledge of the Linux operating system
- Strong background in data structures, algorithms, and debugging
- Ability to learn quickly, understand complex systems, and to work closely with others
- Ability to complete high-quality work on time
To apply for this job please visit careers.ansys.com.