Website Ample Logic
Job Role: .Net Developer
Experience: 2-3 years
AmpleLogic is a leading Low Code Solutions provider established in 2010. The company currently focuses on building solutions for the life sciences industry using the ‘LOW CODE DEVELOPMENT PLATFORM‘. Having successfully developed and deployed products like eQMS, LMS, DMS, eLogs, and eBMR, AmpleLogic was created to solve two major concerns faced by the Enterprises and IT Companies
- Design, develop and implement solutions based user needs and requirements.
- Understanding the user requirements and Designing the application effectively as per requirements.
- Code reviews as per the standards.
- Optimize systems for performance efficiency.
- Need to develop the C# code using any IDE.
- Improving the products by adding new technologies or features.
- Strong knowledge in OOPS concepts, Dot NET Framework, C#, Collections, Generics.
- Experience on web/application servers (IIS & Apache). Ability to write Basic SQL with simple Joins.
- Knowledge on AJAX, Angular JS, jQuery, TypeScript. MSSQL/MYSQL
- Knowledge of design patterns.
- Capable of using standard technology development tools like Visual Studio, TFS.
- Excellent Problem Solving, Analytical and Debugging Skills.
- Good communication skills. Should be able to communicate clearly with cross teams in the project (E.g. Functional/Development/Testing).
- Should be a good team player and a quick learner with an aptitude to pick up things fast.
- Must be dynamic with a strong sense of responsibility and positive attitude.
- Preferred : Experience using Enterprise Library Experience on Entity Framework, Linq2SQL
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshit
To apply for this job please visit amplelogic.com.