Website American Express
Job Role: Software Engineer RPA
Eligibility: Any Graduate
- Deliver robotic process automation for internal Global Servicing Network customers
- Drive process assessments for robotics process automation/automation opportunities
- Prepare documentation of solution and coding to ensure future maintenance
- Create reusable knowledge assets for each RPA project
- Design, develop, troubleshoot, debugs, evaluates, modifies RPA solutions
- Performs all technical aspects of RPA development using best in class RPA tools
- Function as an agile team member, and supports consistent development best practices
- Experience in Automation tools (E.g., Blue Prism, Fusion, UI Path, Automation Anywhere)
- Understanding of BPM – Background in servicing processes, preferably back-office fulfillment functions. Experience in Agile delivery methodology, preferably as part of a scrum team.
- Process automation using VBA, .NET, JAVA, C++ or equivalent.
- Strong problem-solving skills – Understanding of SDLC including documentation, testing and project management.
- Should have executed 3+ software development projects (Automation projects preferred)
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple high-priority projects and meet schedules.
- Comfort and experience in working with both business and technology groups
- Good communication skills to clarify expectations and drive alignment
- Proven ability to successfully drive results within a matrixed organization
- Ability to organize work with little day-to-day direction
- Sense of urgency, commitment to deadlines and deliverables
- Proven ability to independently overcome obstacles and resolve complex problems
- Experience in breaking down organizational barriers and to influence without direct authority
- Background/Experience in one or more of the following: application development, test automation or BPM is preferred
To apply for this job please visit jobs.americanexpress.com.