Experience: 1-3 years
Job Location: Pune
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing, and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected.
- Design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- Follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
- Investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- Work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
- Assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- 1 to the max. 3 years of experience in Digital/web client-side engineering and design including frameworks/technologies
- Web/UI Dev ecosystem and tools: Node JS, Web pack, Gulp, Jasmin/Mocha (Test Frameworks), Packaging tools, etc.
- Back End technologies: Java, J2EE, Spring, XML, Restful Web services, maven, etc.
- Backend Dev ecosystem and tools: Application servers (WebLogic/Tomcat/WebSphere), Jenkins, Cache Framework, UNIX, Database systems (couchbase / MongoDB /oracle), Code quality tools, etc.
- Good to Have – Angular JS, MVC/MVVM JS Framework, Application servers (WebLogic/Tomcat), Database, SQL, UNIX
To apply for this job please visit jobs.amdocs.com.