Job Role: Software Support Engineer
Every day, billions of transactions, calls and messages that hold the world’s communications fabric together run on systems that Amdocs has helped create. Because we work with some of the largest and most innovative companies on the planet, our work makes an impact. Over the past four decades, we have continually reinvented ourselves, and as we keep moving into exciting new areas such as media, gaming, IoT, 5G, cloud services and more, there are always opportunities for us to grow and develop. We will nurture your entrepreneurial instincts with open doors and promote your ability to seize the day. Our company comprises amazing people, a supportive atmosphere and a culture built on mutual support, respect and a “feel good factor” that can only happen in a workplace built by the kind of people Amdocs employs.
- You will take ownership and accountability of specific modules within an application and provides technical support and guidance during solution design for new requirements, problem resolution for critical / complex issues
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code and providing workarounds, will review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions, will highlight risks and will help mitigate risks from technical aspects.
- You will bring continuous improvements/efficiencies to the software or business processes by utilizing software engineering tools and various innovative techniques, and reusing existing solutions. By means of automation, reduces design complexity, reduces time to response, and simplifies the client/end-user experience.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support
- You will be encourage to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
- Participate in solution designing as part of Solution architecture team for upcoming functionalities.
- Contribute to meeting the SLAs and KPIs as applicable for the account and unit – for example, responsiveness, resolution, software quality SLAs, etc
- Strong technical, analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
- Required knowledge in C++, Java, SQL & Unix
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit jobs.amdocs.com.