Job Role: Software Engineer
Experience: 2-5 Years
Every day, billions of transactions, calls and messages that hold the world’s communications fabric together run on systems that Amdocs has helped create. Because we work with some of the largest and most innovative companies on the planet, our work makes an impact. Over the past four decades, we have continually reinvented ourselves, and as we keep moving into exciting new areas such as media, gaming, IoT, 5G, cloud services and more, there are always opportunities for us to grow and develop. We will nurture your entrepreneurial instincts with open doors and promote your ability to seize the day. Our company comprises amazing people, a supportive atmosphere and a culture built on mutual support, respect and a “feel good factor” that can only happen in a workplace built by the kind of people Amdocs employs.
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, and supportable, and demo the software products to stakeholders.
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation, continuous improvement, and efficiency in all assigned tasks.
- 2 to 5 years of Java development experience (server side) on Linux/Unix/Windows.
- Demonstrable experience with the Spring framework components – Spring Boot, MVC, Integration, Security, etc.
- Strong understanding of RESTful APIs and open systems.
- Good knowledge in SQL and Linux/Unix command line tools.
- Knowledge of modern best practices for professional software development & Testing including source control management (GitHub), build processes (Jenkins), code repository tool (Perforce) , Project management (Rally/Jira) and development.
- Ability to work in rapid development cycle and follow Agile development methodology.
Join us on Telegram For More Updates: https://t.me/nareshitofficialgroup
To apply for this job please visit jobs.amdocs.com.